ITS is pleased to announce a range of Research & Education Packages, specifically designed to meet the needs of R&D centers, universities and research institutions around the world.
We can tailor our packages to whatever field your research focuses on, with popular packages including:
- Standard Research Package: for reactions, mixing, bubble columns, and packed beds
- Mining Research Package: for slurry monitoring, flotation, and separation
- Oil & Gas Research Package: for 2-phase flow, 3-phase flow, interface detection, and separation
These packages are based upon ITS’s 20 years of experience as the world leader in measurement solutions, achieved through utilising the latest electrical process tomography technology. Using arrays of electrodes, our instrumentation provides real time images and volumetric data of what is going inside processes (which are presented in 2D and 3D formats) showing processes as they evolve through contrasts in the electrical properties of materials. Data is collated on a mesh and statistical operators are used to provide process parameters such as mixing indices and regional changes in the process conditions.
We’ve made sure that all of our Research & Education Packages include everything you need:
- tomography instrument (selected to suit the research group’s particular area of interest)
- standard pipe or vessel based sensor (determined by the research group’s existing laboratory equipment)
- ITS tomography Toolsuite software
- Training and installation
In addition to its many research applications, our Research & Education Packages are also utilised as powerful teaching tools in the areas of:
- Standard unit processes (such as mixing, flow, reactions and separation)
- Process modelling